Here are a few things I think you have to keep in your handbag at all times:
Handbag from Romwe.com
10 Things you have to keep in your handbag
- A nail file. There is nothing more annoying than breaking a nail and having to deal with a jagged edge for hours until you get home to fix it correctly.
- Wet wipes. Did you ever need to touch something while you're out that just made you go "ick?" A doorknob after someone sneezed? A less than clean dollar bill at the store? Always keep some sort of wet wipes with you just in case.
- A sewing kit. Did you ever have a button pop off in a not so convenient spot? Enough said on this one.
- Gum or mints. Not only will it help with the bad taste in your mouth, it will help prevent you from snacking. For someone like me who is watching their weight, this is a big one.
- Dental floss. Nothing looks worse than a smile with a piece of spinach caught between your teeth.
- A mirror. You'll never know you have spinach between your teeth or that your eyeliner has spread making you look like a raccoon unless you check.
- Drink stick. I'm not a fan of plain water. By keeping a powdered drink stick in my handbag, I prevent myself from buying a high calorie beverage. I choose one with stevia to keep the calories and sugar down.
- Hand lotion. I hate dry skin and always make sure to have a small bottle of hand lotion with me to use after I wash my hands.
- Lip balm and lip gloss. Equally as annoying as dry skin are dry, chapped lips. While lip balm is great to help moisturize your lips, lip gloss is all about the shine. Bring both just in case.
- Cash. Nothing is more annoying than wanting to buy something and not having cash on you. When the the credit card scanner won't work, be prepared to pay for that Trenta Espresso Macchiato with cash. Don't let anything stand in the way of you and your coffee.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share it to your favorite networks!